Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New stuff


So we got Daniel a twin size ben because he needs someone to sleep next to him to fall asleep (ok, so I baby him). The car ben sort of fell apart and we weren't really motivated to put it back together. I didn't really push it I think cause it wasn't comfortable for me to lay on when I put him to sleep. So I have been looking for a bed at garage sales and I found this one for $10. We had to buy the mattress from a store though (used furnature store) cause the one it came with was discusting!!


He absolutely LOVES Thomas, so we couldn't resist getting these sheets for him. I think it has helped him feel comfortable in it cause Thomas is so familiar to him.


We got this on clearance at Walmart. The water is too cold so he wouldn't get in - remind you of someone?? (I HATE freezing water!)


He got this shirt from Ben's parents. I think they got it in Hawaii.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big! I know I keep saying that but it is true. I forgot that hate cold water... no wonder you didn't really do the ice bath thing in cross country!! :) We miss you guys by the way!

Squire said...

HE IS SO CUTE he does look like his uncle Squire in this picture though... thats why he is so cute lol I NEED to see my little buddy SOON!!