Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New bag


He still played with it - just not in it.
Ok, so I LOVE the program, Picasa, but the one thing I don't like about it is that you can only do four pictures per posts. For the last post I just needed one more! I wish they would change that - I bet there is a way I can, I am just not very computer savy.


This is my new diapper bag/purse. I was tired of the old diapper bag - mostly because it was falling apart. I wanted something a bit smaller too. Most of the time when I look at purses I don't see anything I have to have - till I found this :) I got it at Ross. On the outside it has a big pocket in the front and in the back. In the inside it has a pocket just the right size for a sippy cup and one for my cell phone. It also has a hole to hook my keyes - Everything I was looking for.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misty said...

I love it! Great find!

Jon and Maryanne said...

LOVE it too!!!!! Awesome! :)

moxie mama said...

SO CUTE! I've been wanting a new one too...I'm jealous of your awesome find! :)

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very cute Teresa! I LOVE the purse!! And that pool.... looks sooo fun! I want one!!