Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pulled Muscle

So, I don't know how it is possible, but while I was cleaning a couple of days ago I pulled a muscle in my lower back.  I was vigorously cleaning for a couple of hours and then when I stood up from bending over to pick something up I felt a very sharp pain!!  It has been a couple of days now and it still hurts after taking medication all the time and heating it with a rice sock.  I probably should have iced it at first but I didn't think of that till today.  It is really strange because the heaviest thing I picked up was a pair of athletic shoes.

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Weird... Sure it's just a pulled muscle? Sometimes just sitting or working in weird positions for awhile and then getting up from them can pop things out of place or pull things the wrong way... sorry to hear that it hurts so bad!!

Misty said...

Rest! Rest a lot. And maybe visit a chiro.

Teresa and Ben said...

I mowed the lawn yesterday (my first day feeling mostly better) and today I am paying for it! I can't bend over again :(