Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Such a Wonderful Week!

Last week I was able to visit Walla Walla, my hometown.  Ben had a business trip to South Dakota all week so I took the opportunity to see family.  Mom had frequent flyer miles so we flew in Mon afternoon and left early Sat morning.  Daniel LOVED flying on the plane!!  I was planning on getting a picture of us by a plane on the way home, but my camera ran out of battery.  Daniel loves riding in the plane - he is blessed with ears that aren't bothered by the pressure changes.

Last week was one of the best weeks EVER!!  It would have been even more fun with Ben (it was not so amazing because Ben wasn't there).  It is fun to be with family in the holidays, but it was really fun to hang out not during the holidays.  I had so much fun talking with friends and family about the things that matter most in life.  It was really great to talk with my ballet teacher, talk politics and religion with my dad and brother, visit with a friend I hadn't seen since high school (wish I had a camera to get a picture with her!), and chat with my grandparents that I hadn't seen since last Jan.  All in all it was a fantastic week!

It was also great to go to the temple with my whole family that was there (except Emily is too young) - though it was sad that my dad's recommend had just expired. 

Daniel really enjoyed just hanging out and playing with everybody.  He had a great week and when we got home Ben noticed that Daniel was even more animated than usual.

Here's a thanks to everyone I visited in Walla Walla for a great week!

1 comment:

Jon and Maryanne said...

That is so awesome you got to go to Walla Walla and be with the fam!!! :)