Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forgot

I just wanted to mention that I finally recently weaned Danial. He was still eating from me twice a day and we went cold turkey. I did this by leaving Daniel in Rexburg with his grandparents for four days. When he saw me again I didn't get a hug or anything affectionate - he just wanted a "nip." I think weaning him is on my top ten hardest things I have ever done. That night he screamed the whole night. I was really tempted to just give him some, but I was strong.

Something interesting is that a couple weeks before that my hormones totally changed. I think my body has just figured out that I am not pregnant anymore!

I am excited for so many cousins to be pregnant again, and I am excited to have another little one myself, but I think we are going to wait a good six months to try again. I want half a year of "non-pregnant" time.

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I bet it feels so good to have your body back! You will enjoy the recovery time I think. :)

Misty said...

He's grown so much!