Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have a lot of more picture of Daniel on our vacation that were taken o n my mom's camera. So until I get them on my blog you can see them on her facebook. Daniel really enjoyed the trip! He had tons of fun playing in the sand at the beach and playing in the water at the water park. My mom and I decided that he must have smiled for a whole two hours at the water park! I wonder if his cheek muscles were sore the next day. I was really amazed at how well he did on the plane rides. The pressure change didn't seem to affect him at all. I was VERY happy about that. I was a bit worried about him flying in the plane.

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is awesome that he did so well on the plane. I bet he LOVED that water park... that is cute that he was all smiles. What a fun day!