Friday, February 6, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't blogged for so long.  For a while I couldn't find the camera; then when I found it, it was dead and I couldn't find the charger.  I guess I am not always very organized.

As many have heard, we are moving to MONTANA!!  We can hardly believe it is real.  We are moving to Billings next Friday - Feb 13 (ya, I know... friday the 13th).  We signed the contract for our apartment this Wed, and we LOVE it!!!  It is two stories and is 1300 sq. ft.! :)  It is two bedroom and has a garage attached.  The garage has cupboards and shelves for storage :)  And we have  a cute little back yard - actually abt a fourth of an acre, so not too  bad.  The kitchen was re-modled in 2007 so that is also nice.  It even has a pantry.  We are really excited to live in our new little home.  

We even did some furnature shopping at a real furnature store, so we won't be using DI anymore.  I am excited to have my NEW couch  :) !!  Yay!  

Oh ya -  Ben will be working for the Western Power Administration (the Depeartment of Power for the government).  He will be doing basic accounting stuff (whatever that is) for them.  They are over most of the dams in the west.  Ben is really excited for this job.  There is a lot of room for growth (increase in pay over the years) so we could stay in this position for the rest of our working life if we choose.  Which is pretty nice.  

Enjoy the pictures!!

I have pictures of Daniel's birthday party coming still.  I need to get them from Dani's (ben's sister) camera.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for non-DI furniture!!!! You HAVE to post pics of your new casa as soon as you get some...it sounds like a great place!!! Wish I could be there to help you move in and decorate! LOVE YOU MY FOREVER FRIEND!!!

The Mac Attack said...

Im so excited for you and I cant believe that its next weekend. Good Luck with the move!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is super exciting!!! I am very jealous but that is really cool. Your house is going to be amazing! Good luck with the big move!