Friday, November 7, 2008

News

Halloween was lots of fun - I went to the ward party, but Ben couldn't make it cause he worked till like 6:00. Then we went to pick up a new dinning set that we found on Craig's list.

Last saturday was pretty fun - Me and several members of Ben's family spent several hours re-organizing our apartment. We just had too much stuff for the size. It certainly didn't help that we bought tons of books and movies at yard sales all summer. They were cheap, but they take up space. Also, we don't use our couch very much so we just got rid of it and put in our free chair we got from the girl that sold us the dinning set. It was really nice to get everything organized, and now we do a 25-20min. pick up every night to get rid of the daily clutter.

Ben is really enjoying his job and can't wait to graduate (in Dec. !!).

We looked at tons of options to move, but in the end decided to stay where we are and save up money for a year or two for a down payment for a house. But we got a dishwasher to satisfy me - I hope it gets hooked up soon!! I have been without one for like six years and I am finally at a breaking point. We found it on Craig's list too - we love surfing there.

Daniel is FINALLY enjoying some foods other than cereal. He likes bananas and sasage. Yesturday he seemed to like the peas, but the skin was too tough, and he gagged on it. Maybe I should try canned peas - or cook my frozen ones longer. He is also walking with a walker toy - I didn't take a picture yet, but he LOVES IT!! Ben's dad got it on video camera. We are planning on taking it to Washington for Thanksgiving so may family can see him run with it. I am sure he will just up and walk on his own anyday now.

1 comment:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Yeah! Finally new pics! :) He is getting so big! Eli has been really picky with food too! He is finally starting to open up now though which has been nice! Eli gags really easy, I have to make sure it is something that disolves quickly or mash it up. I can't wait to see you guys at Grandma's Christmas in Walla Walla!