Sunday, October 19, 2008

News

Ben got his first sale - selling commercial insurance. Yay!!!! He is also close to getting a bunch more, but they wanted to finalize things next week - I mean this week.

I had my gallbladder taken out a couple of weeks ago, and I am doing great. I am still not at 100%, but close. I just can't exercise or lift Daniel for very long or my side starts hurting a bit. It really is amazing that they can make a few inch long slits and perform a surgery!!

Daniel is getting sooo tall! He is so cute! He FINALLY likes something other than cereal! He likes fresh banana and fresh carrot. He still doesn't like any Gerber food, but that is ok.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good heavens, your little man is SOOOOOOOO darn handsome!!! Im SO glad you're feeling well hun! We need to chat SOOOOON!!! Tell Ben and Daniel hello from me! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Jon and Maryanne said...

I have been wondering about you guys since you haven't posted in so long! I haven't had the internet in 3 weeks!!!! I finally have it back so I will be doing some catching up on my blog! I am so glad you are feeling better! I didn't know you had to have surgery. I can't wait to see updated pics of Daniel and to hear what he has been up to. Is he walking yet??? I know he has been crawling for a while. I can't wait to see you guys at Grandma's Christmas!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Teresa. Wow. It has been a long time since I have talked to you. We should chat sometime. Daniel is getting so big! I am glad to hear that you are doing better since your gallbladder removal. Hang in there!