Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hey everyone! I am still alive, I promise :) Sorry I haven't blogged for five weeks - lots of reasons, mostly I just haven't used the internet for that long. Well, now we are back at BYU-I and we just got the internet hooked up last night. I would have put pictures on today but they are all on Ben's laptop and he also has the card-reader with him.

April I totally agree with you - every change your baby makes seems like the most monumental occasion in the world. Daniel has changed so much lately - he has a lot more personality. I thought it was interesting that today I read in April's blog that Jovie rolled from back to stomach because Daniel did the same for the first time just this morning.

Daniel definitely has his father's genes in him! When Ben was a little tike he had way too much energy and was into everything. His mom couldn't watch their home videos for years because it made her tired just watching them. Daniel is starting to show some traits that suggest he will be like this. I think he is going to be one of those kids that builds things just so he can knock it down.

Tonight I will put pictures on the blog - and I will try to update it at least once a week.

4 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I can't waite to see pictures of him I bet he has changed so much in 5 weeks. Thanx for the heads up about your new post today I have been very paitently stocking your blog all this time waiting for updates. I try to do once a week also but I haven't had time to post pics the last few. Look for pics soon though I'm gonna try tonight after she goes to bed. Love ya tons!!!

moxie mama said...

welcome back to the blogging world! and congrats on the roll over:)

Misty said...

Good to see an update! I'm glad you have internet again! :) Daniel has grown a lot, he's so cute!

Linda said...

Hi Teresa! Glad to see pics of Daniel. He has grown alot. It is fun as someone who doesn't get to see the grandkids but once every other month or two to see the dramatic changes they make. I am sure glad for the technology we have that my girls are able to share with Larry and I the happenings in their families. I don't know if you knew but the girls persuaded me to start a blog. So they can keep up with our little world. :)